A little bit about me...
A licensed California real estate agent since 1993 specializing in long-term investment strategies, I am committed to the success of my clients. My business style is a blend of creative problem-solving and pragmatic analysis of the market. As the real estate market is always changing, it's important to maintain insight into what is happening and why, enabling you to make the best possible decision for yourself and your family. I offer the tools, experience, and knowledge to "Help You Reach Your Real Estate Dreams".
• Licensed sales agent since 1993
• Certified Residential Specialists (CRS)
• Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
• Member - National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- North Bay Association of Realtors
• Member BAREIS MLS (Bay Area Real Estate Information Services Multiple Listing Service)
• Member Top Agent Network (TAN)—marketing network of top 10% of agents in the region
• Member of ProNet Marketing Group of Santa Rosa—25 of the most active agents
• EcoGreen Certified / Certified Green Real Estate Professional (Build-It Green Council)
• Served as Director of Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce (2006-2014)
• Content contributor to Santa Rosa Press Democrat real estate section
• Past president of Advertising Print Production Association of SF Bay Area
• Bachelor of Arts in fine art, Magna Cum Laude
• Sold over 250 North Bay Area homes totaling almost $100,000,000 in sales (55% Seller representation/45% Buyer representation)
• CalBRE #01164841
• Investment property
• Probate, Conservatorship & Trust Sales
• Tax-deferred Exchanges (1031 Starker exchanges)
• Divorce and domestic partnership dissolutions
• Move-up buyers/Move-down sellers
Putting my creative talents to work for you!